PDA

View Full Version : dominator

tennpyro1
04-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Need some advice on some good dominator cakes and shells I normally get world class but where I get my fireworks is going with dominator this year

coachtimmyj
04-11-2012, 12:42 PM
You can view videos of Dominator product on their you tube site as well as www.dominatorfireworks.com/video. If you go to the dominator site, use your "Find on this page" tool and type in the product code, there are a ton of videos to sort through on that page. If you want, you could post or pm some items you're interested in and I will give you some info on them, I know their product line pretty good since I shoot for them.

tennpyro1
04-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Ok sounds good I will do that thanks for the info

afc1902
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
If you're interested in getting some of our pricing for Dominator I can get you our price list. Shoot me an e-mail at johndavid@americanfireworks.com if you want me to send you one. The price list also has links to video. We also ship to PA as well.

displayfireworks1
04-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I was going to say American Fireworks in Ohio will be having their demo soon I am sure you will be able to see the dominator line in their demo in addition to a few other brands. Haunted Fish has been a favorite for years.
It looks like you live in Tennessee. You should consider joining the Crackerjacks in Virginia. American Fireworks usually delivers to the event. Crackerjacks date is May 18 and 19 2012.
Join the Crackerjacks
http://www.crackerjacks.org/

pyro man 205
04-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Hey afc here on the west coast not to many Dominator products out here. seems like you guys get all the goood ones out there. but if i could find a company that sells most Dominator products and ships to WA then i would a bigger pyro nut one my block, then what i am. Dominator makes a lot of great products.

tennpyro1
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Dave we have here in tn something like the crackerjacks I will not mention there name but you can go there and become shooter qualified it is going to be held here in April but they don't do much as far as class c goes there more of all class b which would make me one step closer to getting my licenses for the 1.3 class

tennpyro1
04-11-2012, 10:02 PM
I talked to Dave from American fireworks he is going to help me out with the dominator line

displayfireworks1
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
I know this may sound strange to you. You do not need to know how to shoot fireworks to get your ATF license to purchase 1.3 fireworks.

tennpyro1
04-12-2012, 08:01 AM
I know but nothing wrong with some extra training

J's12talk
04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
I know this may sound strange to you. You do not need to know how to shoot fireworks to get your ATF license to purchase 1.3 fireworks.

Hopefully the Fed will make changes soon before someone gets hurt.

UniversalPyro
04-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Hopefully the Fed will make changes soon before someone gets hurt.

well i can go to the local gun shop and buy a gun too, and know nothing about shooting. :) :cool:

UniversalPyro
04-13-2012, 05:42 PM
any dominator shipments to Kellners???? I want some stuff

J's12talk
04-13-2012, 10:08 PM
well i can go to the local gun shop and buy a gun too, and know nothing about shooting. :) :cool:

Now your just trying to scare me! LOL!

J's12talk
04-13-2012, 10:10 PM
any dominator shipments to Kellners???? I want some stuff
I'll be going to the demo, let me know what you want. I can swing by your place on the way home from the demo.

coachtimmyj
04-14-2012, 06:27 AM

That's some great information there :rolleyes: No, you're right, you don't need to know how to shoot fireworks to get your license, but it sure might help keep your ass alive.

tennpyro1
04-14-2012, 06:27 PM
It's a two day class then after class is over you go out and do live shooting and they go though all the situations with you low breaks shells upside down also show you the importance of shelter they fire three inch shells all the way to a twelve inch shell at a trailer to show you the out come of a good shelter