View Full Version : A-Rockets

PennPyro70
04-09-2012, 04:06 PM
So I was just on A-Rockets website and it doesn't seem like they keep too up to date on it lol anyone kno if they are doin any demo or anything this year and or their hours of operation this time of year? I'd like to ride up and check them out. I tried callin got no answer?

rcerone1979
04-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I actually just spoke with Abby and she said they are doing appoitments only right now until the fireworks season approaches. Her father has all the info on the demo nights and I believe its Albert, you can call him at 724-777-7777. I also am interested at talking a look at their demo as well.

Jdrobinson13
04-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Rather unrelated, but dang look at that phone number. I would think someone was pulling my leg if they told me that was their number!

Pyro Nation
04-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Rather unrelated, but dang look at that phone number. I would think someone was pulling my leg if they told me that was their number!

LOL.. I thought the same thing... I actually went and checked the website..

rcerone1979
04-09-2012, 09:38 PM
I thought the same about the phone number, but it is her dads number, its not on the website that I saw but Abby and Jens where

J's12talk
04-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Dave has some good demo footage of their Sister brand product line. I've been to their store and have purchased their product. Sisters brand is a solid product line and some of their cakes are incredible but their pricing has much to be desired. I was down there for a club event and even with the special discount plus volume purchase it was still to high for a wholesale buyer. Al and his family are really great people and very generous with their hospitality. They just need to work on pricing.

Pyro Nation
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, would could get everyone to start using MEXICO Jay and we get really good pricing.. :O P

J's12talk
04-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Well, would could get everyone to start using MEXICO Jay and we get really good pricing.. :O P

The Mexican prices are no cheaper, the 12" and 8" I bought for the demo were no bargain. If they were cheap I wouldn't have as big a problem with them. I'd know they were cheap and not expect much.

UniversalPyro
04-10-2012, 07:55 PM
I can second what Jay just stated :(

PyroJoeNEPA
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
The Mexican prices are no cheaper, the 12" and 8" I bought for the demo were no bargain. If they were cheap I wouldn't have as big a problem with them. I'd know they were cheap and not expect much.
True, but a Yung Feng 12" is 2 to 2.5 times the price of one of those 12" Mexican shells---but then again it isn't fair to compare a Mercedes to a .........uh, I'm not sure what to use for a comparison here! LOL! We will see them in a week!