PDA

View Full Version : Good evening from Eastern Iowa

jesmart1
02-24-2024, 11:08 PM
Hello, my name is Jesse and I am from eastern Iowa, currently between the Cedar Rapids and Quad Cities portion of the state. I hope everyone is enjoying the winter so far as it has been very seasonable here. I started shooting consumer fireworks in high school and finding some great local places to buy from and have grown every year since. I now am in charge of fireworks for my county fair and have a few great connections with the IPA.

I am a current Type 54 license holder and am looking into upgrading my indoor Type 4 magazine to an outdoor one. That process was a learning experience but it has been great so far.

I originally shot by hand-firing and upgraded to a simple electronic system before diving into Cobra of which I now have all quick plug mods.

I have been reading multiple different threads on here and wanted to start getting more feedback as my fireworks journey progresses.

displayfireworks1
02-25-2024, 12:28 PM
Jesse, welcome to pyrotalk forums. Thanks for outlining your progression of experience over the years and referencing your location. Always nice to have advanced fireworks enthusiast on the forums. And at the same time we welcome all levels of fireworks enthusiast that want to advance.