PDA

View Full Version : Product ordered time to start planning!

Otherone65
02-18-2024, 01:34 PM
I will have the majority of my fireworks for my 4th of July show. I took advantage of the early sales from American Wholesale Fireworks and The Wholesale Fireworks (WFBoom) and got some great product. This will be my biggest show yet. Looking forward to starting the music selection and scripting. It's only February but I'm already getting excited!

displayfireworks1
02-18-2024, 05:47 PM
I hope some of the Displayfireworks1 products made the shopping list. Either way thanks for purchasing from my advertisers. You are smart to purchase now. Both distributors were running great discounts.

Otherone65
02-18-2024, 06:06 PM
I definitely have some Displayfireworks1 products in the lineup again! Great fireworks for sure!

PyroFL
02-18-2024, 06:51 PM
Congrats on the biggest show yet!! Or should I hold off telling you that until after? I know each year we say we’re not going to add ANYMORE to our show the following year, which has never happens … LOL

Are you doing a theme music selection or songs you mostly like? Are you chain fusing or do you have a firing system?

Nothing better than seeing all those wrapped up different boxes, Christmas for big kids!!

jdels
02-19-2024, 07:38 AM
I took advantage of WF Booms January sale as well, wish they did 1.4Pro though. Lots of DF1 in there Dave. Never gets smaller! Given snowmobiling season was non-existent in NE WI this year figured time to get going! Never to early.

MontanaMike
02-19-2024, 04:59 PM
I also did my order in January. I order for 2 other guys besides our show, and it's currently sitting at the freight depot 100 miles from here waiting for a driver to bring it to our location (I assume -- it's been there since Friday).

I was glad to get some of the DF1 products that were out of stock last year. I know we got Rocket Dave, Recursion, OG Pyro, Backyard Battlefield, the 3-piece assortment, Willow Beach (a personal favorite), and probably one or two I'm forgetting. All good stuff!

displayfireworks1
02-19-2024, 06:28 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate you adding some of the DF1 product to your orders. In prior years product was selling out. Products are now replenished and with discounts, this is a great time of year for deals. It looks like July 4th is on a Thursday this year. Will be interesting to see how the general public responds with the holiday during the week. Of course with us it does not matter what day it falls on. LOL

Otherone65
02-20-2024, 09:32 AM
PyroFL,
I even said as recently as December that I was going to scale back some this year. That didn't work lol! Once I start looking it gets dangerous! ��

I will be using a Cobra firing system with a little chain fusing for racks and some of the sky puke for the finale. Musically I have a loose plan in place with a mixture of patriotic stuff, personal favorites, and a song or two picked out by friends and family that help with the show.

You are definitely right about it being Christmas for big kids! Hope to get some clips of it posted after the show!