PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas!

Bran7869
01-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Hi, my name is Brandon. I live in Northeast Texas. I originally started my demo career in the Marine Corp as an 0351. 7 years ago I started doing a couple small shows as a hobby each year lighting manually. That grew into timed fuse and now 1.4 pro fired electrically for family and friends. I'm ready to start my application for my Type 54. I also want get my operators license in Texas. I would love any advice from others on here from Texas. Thanks!

displayfireworks1
01-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Are you near Dallas fort Worth area? I know there are pyro forums members near Houston. Surprisingly for a state as large as Texas, there is a relatively low number of ATF Fireworks license holders. I'm curious what type of fireworks firing system you are using? You may be able to get access to the new 1.4 Pro products that can meet your needs depending on what type of displays you are shooting.

Bran7869
01-03-2024, 09:38 AM
I'm new to Texas. My family and I moved here in October. I'm about 2.5 - 3 hours outside of Dallas. I'm currently using a few Ignite modules and MJG initiators. I'm planning to make the jump to Cobra but I'm waiting on the next sale which I hope will be in April around Cobra-Con. My next goal is Pyromusicals. I'm signed up for American Wholesale's PGI Course next month.

displayfireworks1
01-03-2024, 03:39 PM
That is great. I didn't know American was involved in teaching class Arkansas. Sounds like you are advancing nicely. I would also recommend to try to work a few Pro displays.