PDA

View Full Version : Articles of Pyrotechnics and Pro Products

displayfireworks1
10-04-2023, 08:39 PM
I know there are those that assume these new “Pro” products will soon be stopped or go away. Like I predicted in 2018 when I started the Articles of Pyrotechnic continuing education certificate program. This category is going to continue to grow and as time goes by it will include more and more products you desire and need. Don’t assume whatever is available at the moment will be all that will be available in the future. Look for more and more desirable products to fall into this category. As advanced fireworks enthusiast we should thank the Chinese for further defining this category. Because I cannot imagine someone in United States wanted this. Dominator perhaps was an innovator in this sector. Problem is some professions are slow to adapt to change and guess what? Pyrotechnics is on that list. They want to keep the status quote with those stores on the border next to a state that forbids fireworks sales and only the display companies can buy the good stuff. The industry refuses to recognize Consumer advanced fireworks firing system users, they also refuse to recognize the interface that connects the product to the user ex. Ports, E-Match, fuse both etc. The conflict is the gap between the display industry and the now affordability of advanced firing systems and computer software is getting closer and closer. The issue now is the slow adaptation of the industry on who is eligible to purchase. These products are not going away, there are only going to get better and more desirable.

Salutecake
10-06-2023, 06:35 AM
Personally I hope they continue and grow as you say. I like the choice! Not all products can fit into all shows, 1.3 stuff can be to big and consumer stuff not enough. The only thing I hope for is that they make beter 1.4 cakes than you can get in 1.3. To me many of the 1.3 cakes (not all) seem to have only one type of effect going off where consumer stuff cakes will have many different types in one cake.

Of course now all the complaing starts, it's going to get into the wrong hands -- everything gets into the wrong hands, we've had a war on drugs for over 50 years now, so when will that stop.
I have to take a course to get it, well you always did and what's wrong with that? If you are that inthusiastic about fireworks it should be a given that you would want to learn and move on into the fireworks realm.
Increase of flash powder - if your not a salute person then don't buy them but other people like them and taking a course to get qualified if you want that stuff should be no big deal.

Birdman
10-06-2023, 03:21 PM
I was never concerned about these products no longer becoming available. The question I've had, and still do, is who will they be available to.