PDA

View Full Version : Looking for courses to get 1.4G certified near Wyoming

PyromusicalAddiction
10-01-2023, 02:01 PM
Hello all. This is my first ever post and l have a question I hope to get answered. I live in Northern Wyoming and it is practically impossible to find courses, events, etc. near me to help me get 1.4G certified. I know there is the ATF license that I can acquire, but I don’t exactly have a great spot for a magazine to be located and the nearest magazine for a contingency plan is over 4 hours away.

Does anyone know of courses near Wyoming area? It’s crazy that I haven’t been able to locate one nearby…

displayfireworks1
10-02-2023, 08:09 AM
If you trying to purchase Articles of Pyrotechnics or the new Pro product cakes. I have a education program and distributors that accept it, if you own one of the professional firing systems I have listed. Check out my Articles of Pyrotechnics certificate program. You will also need to check if they ship to your state.

PyromusicalAddiction
10-12-2023, 09:48 PM
I do know that they are allowed to ship to Wyoming no problem. There are no other licenses/certificates required here. I’m just having trouble finding courses near me or other events. I can’t find any clubs either which is super unfortunate. I only have the firefly and ignite systems that I launch my shows with. One day I would like to purchase a cobra system…

Anyways, in the mean time, if anyone knows of any nearby events later on in the future, I’d appreciate the heads up!