PDA

View Full Version : Lease example for 1.3 Fireworks

CelestialTree
08-21-2023, 10:01 AM
I just got a call from the local ATF agent to set up my in person interview - The location of my license as well as where my magazine will be placed once I build it are on land my parents own - I need to draft up a document that can be signed by all parties, does anyone have any examples of this? dont want to reinvent the wheel if there are some floating around.

displayfireworks1
08-21-2023, 03:41 PM
If no one has such a document I am sure you can just draft something up. I would include address of the property the names involved and denote the family relation ex, John Doe (son) John Doe Sr. (father) perhaps add number of magazines even if it is one and time frame to the agreement ex for a period of indefinite , 5 years etc. unlimited access add a signature/date line for all parties involved with the name typed or printed under each signature line. Since most of what they do now is digital I suspect the Inspector will take picture of the agreement to add to your documents or you can send him a scanned copy if he gives you his email.
Let us know how it goes.

Arclight
08-21-2023, 04:03 PM
Try this one.