PDA

View Full Version : Collier Sportsman Club shoot August 26, 2023

displayfireworks1
08-14-2023, 03:29 PM
I know I communicated with a few people already. Getting the word out to the usual volunteer helpers in regard to Collier Sportsman Club fireworks shoot August 26, 2023. This year we are back to doing the display ourselves. Be sure to bring your usual pyro equipment, gloves , hammer , scissors etc. If you have a Cobra bring it along to assist in firing parts of the display if you wish. If I didn't contact you it is because I lost many phone numbers when my phone went out on me and had to get a new one. The club is excited for the display and they already asking if I am going to shoot the canon this year. LOL Plenty of product , just need helpers.

displayfireworks1
08-23-2023, 08:27 PM
Hearing from the usual helpers , thanks . Be there between 12 and 12:30p August 26. Saturday. We will eat and start the setup. In addition to the usual pyro tools , please remember a hammer , I have stakes , lots of cakes . Don't forget to bring a portable chair. Still waiting to hear if our fireball man will be attending. What I do need is old clothing I can cut up and use for wadding when I shoot the cannon. And a wooden rod to pound the wadding in. Scott you out there and got your ear on for the wooden rod? I got one somewhere and hope to find it. If anyone has a Pyro-Poke please bring it. Some chance of rain , I have plastic

displayfireworks1
08-25-2023, 09:14 PM
Show time tomorrow, Fireball man can't make it. We still have cannon for daytime fun and of course the product for the display. Be there 12 to 1230p. Looking forward to seeing everyone , the sportsman club members love what we do and look forward to the display every year. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year. Slight chance of rain but I think we will make it.