PDA

View Full Version : 76 Fireworks Shout Out

esgrillo
07-22-2023, 07:28 PM
76 was nice enough to give me a shout out on their FB page for my show video. I had a good amount of 76 and Dominator product with most of my cakes 76 and single shots from Dominator. 76 AP product availability was pretty bad when I ordered so that why the split ended that way. Just a bit surprised because my video shows racks and racks of Dominator single shots lol.

https://www.facebook.com/100064150655286/posts/pfbid02tX4wRVn4osSea4d372qRUpbTBuoqXMaUKBt7NLRxXCX FuVFPqTeYidMjfPpfgsMLl/?mibextid=cr9u03

PyroFL
07-23-2023, 02:51 PM
Thats cool and does seem odd.

But then your a great marketer with your video for them with the product they keep in stock

Win-Win

displayfireworks1
07-23-2023, 06:30 PM
Ed everyone wants to take partial credit for your fabulous displays. Even me, back when they ATF was trying to deny you and the other fellow an ATF license . I am going to send the video to that mean ATF Inspector . Then I'm going to say : You tried to deny my boy an ATF license with all that, magazine isn't big enough, fire inspector does want it, your going to withdraw the application, yada yada yada. etc. and then I'll add , Yea Well now , What about This !!!!: ( insert Ed video link in email to Inspector ) LOL

esgrillo
07-25-2023, 02:59 PM
Thats cool and does seem odd.

But then your a great marketer with your video for them with the product they keep in stock

Win-Win

I wish they would send me a few cases of product lol.... I can't even enter their video contest this year... only Ignite users... oh well, what can you do ;)

Rick_In_Tampa
08-01-2023, 09:41 PM
SO76 has some great products. Looking forward to see what they do at PGI this year. Wife is making me come out of retirement to do a show next year. So I'll be scrutinizing their new AP products for sure.

unsolicited editorial on Ed's shows: Ed could use nothing but sparklers and smoke bombs and still do an eye-watering show. The man is on a different plane of existence from the rest of us. When I grow up I want to do a show like Ed's.

PYRODAN
08-09-2023, 09:22 PM
SO76 has some great products. Looking forward to see what they do at PGI this year. Wife is making me come out of retirement to do a show next year. So I'll be scrutinizing their new AP products for sure.

unsolicited editorial on Ed's shows: Ed could use nothing but sparklers and smoke bombs and still do an eye-watering show. The man is on a different plane of existence from the rest of us. When I grow up I want to do a show like Ed's.

Ditto what Rick said..... Ed is the Led Zeppelin of Pyro's.

esgrillo
08-11-2023, 10:23 AM
Ditto what Rick said..... Ed is the Led Zeppelin of Pyro's.

Lol thanks, like Tony Horton says, do your best and forget the rest ;)