PDA

View Full Version : Any Contingency Near Louisville Ky area?

270jonathan
07-13-2023, 11:40 PM
I am roughly 30mins. from Casabella Pyro (Have called spoke by phone and left voicemails, also have sent 2 emails) Still no response so I can get my paperwork sent off to get license.

Tried another recommendation on here that is about 1hour away from me. No longer does contingency and is actually saying no longer will be dealing 1.3 after the 1st of November.

Who else in KY or southern IN do you all know of I could reach out too?

Or could anyone that knows a contact or who I could get with to see if building a shed style type 4 on my property is something I could pursue?

PLEASE HELP! Papers are all ready but stuck with this loop hole now

displayfireworks1
07-14-2023, 08:05 AM
I'm dealing with a few of these contingency complaints in general . In the weeks prior to July 4th holiday , people in the fireworks business are busy , they don't have time for dealing with anything other than getting fireworks orders filled and troubleshooting. Personally I do not even attempt to talk to them or send emails this time of year. I know better. When I went to Wholesale Fireworks a few days before July 4th and sat in front of the store to promote my products , I knew better than to try to talk with the owner. If I did , it was a short 2 second question. He was orchestrating a mass of orders , customers and employees. You or most anyone calling around this time of year are low priority to them asking for contingency. Don't keep calling . This is why I tell people you need to work on these ATF license applications when its not July 4th. I suggest to wait until the end of this month or even August.