PDA

View Full Version : Mr Beast fills a house with fireworks and sets them off.

Engineer Cat
07-12-2023, 01:38 AM
https://youtu.be/fuhE6PYnRMc?t=14

bingsbaits
07-12-2023, 07:22 AM
What a complete waste of money. Reminds me of the diesel punk that destroys perfectly good cars and equipment for some likes on line.

PG2159
07-12-2023, 03:39 PM
I mean, the guys net worth was 54 million in 2021. So......

Engineer Cat
07-13-2023, 08:19 PM
I mean, the guys net worth was 54 million in 2021. So......

What a complete waste of money. Reminds me of the diesel punk that destroys perfectly good cars and equipment for some likes on line.

Yea gives away more money than he wastes. Those "some likes" add up to hundreds of millions of likes which makes him millions of dollars that he give away in another video that gets "some likes" which equals millions of dollars and he repeats that. Occasionally he waste some money but in all his videos he's giving money away or other things to people. The guy in this video won 95k for being able to save it from being blown up. Mr Beast gave the guy a credit card and said spend as much as you need to save the 100k. 5k burned. lololol

MontanaMike
07-30-2023, 12:31 AM
The part with the train had stupid sound EFX though. You're hearing a steam train but it's a diesel engine, natch. Entertaining though, it takes Dave Letterman's idea of dropping stuff and running over stuff to the extreme.

Engineer Cat
07-31-2023, 02:57 AM
The part with the train had stupid sound EFX though. You're hearing a steam train but it's a diesel engine, natch. Entertaining though, it takes Dave Letterman's idea of dropping stuff and running over stuff to the extreme.

He's still a millennial so not surprised they used a steam train sound on an diesel locomotive. LMAO :D No offence to our millennial members here. :p