PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 License Question & Florida Distributor

santafepyro00
07-10-2023, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone new to the forum here but been into fireworks over the last 3-4 years. Been recently looking to get atf license but had few questions. First off regarding the magazine I don't have bunch of land and no outside buildings other than my house. I was looking to get a job site box and make it meet the atf requirements however I don't believe I could keep it in my garage since it's attached to my residence. Is that correct? If so I guess the only way to purchase 1.3 would be to use it within the 24hrs I receive it?

Second question, I live in the middle of FL and can't seem to find any distributors that sell good 1.3 for pickup to use within those 24hrs. How would this work? I know some do shipping but how does shipping work with not having magazine, would I have to use them the same day they get dropped off or maybe I'm missing something.

displayfireworks1
07-10-2023, 05:58 PM
You can purchase my ATF/DVD application package to understand how some of this works, or I'm going to type 150 paragraphs and you have more questions./. Which way you predict its going go?
https://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php
On a side note there is a 1.3 distributor in Florida but I don't recommend him because he owes me money