PDA

View Full Version : AP Feedback

displayfireworks1
07-10-2023, 02:53 PM
On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 01:44:35 AM EDT, XXXXX XXXXXX wrote:

Hello Dave !!! Let me start off by saying , I love your videos and everything you do for the fireworks community!!! Keep up the good work!!! With that being said , can you guide me step by step on how I can get my 1.4 pro certificate , my ready to take my firework show to another level!!! Lol thank you so much , I hope this message reaches you
For some reason this ended up in my Spam folder. To currently obtain the Articles of Pyrotechnic education certificate you need to own one of the three professional fireworks firing systems listed . When a fireworks enthusiast purchases the program I contact the distributor database with you name etc to verify the applicant owns/purchased the listed system. Here is link to my website that explains the program in detail.
https://www.pyrotalk.com/ap-certificate.php
Displayfireworks1 pyrotalk

displayfireworks1
07-22-2023, 06:21 PM
More Email feedback Articles of Pyrotechnic certificate
Good evening,

I was having a bit of trouble locating the approved firing systems for you course. If you could direct me to a list I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
XXXXX
Cobra FireTEK or Firelinx.
David,

Thank you. Now that the holiday has gone off successfully. I think it’s a better time to get planning.

I have been fusing my whole show together for a number of years now and have been looking for an upgrade. I noticed the firetek system seems like the most economical option, but probably a bit overkill for my twice yearly show. I had done some research on ignite, one of your other sponsors and think that might be a bit more appropriate and updated as far as functionality. While I would like to be able to order the articles of pyrotechnics, I know you do not offer your regular AP certification without one of the three approved units. Is there a way to purchase your course without one of the firing units? Just hoping to add a bit of safety and functionality to my consumer grade show next year. Is there any other safety course you recommend?

XXXx
XXXXX

Yes you do need one of the three listed professional firing systems for the Articles of Pyrotechnic education program. From the little bit you are telling me maybe you just need a firing system in general irrespective of the Articles of Pyrotechnics. Introduce yourself to a firing system in general to step away from long fusing. Then once you discover the world of electrical firing with what you are currently purchasing every year, then you can further define what type of higher end system you want.. Experiment with some of the inexpensive systems you typically find on EBay or Amazon.

Dave displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
01-07-2024, 03:05 PM
Feedback
XXX

Thanks for the positive feedback. It sounds like you are progressing nicely. I appreciate your support ordering my educational material.

Dave pyrotalk.com

On XXXXXX, 2024 at XX:41:32 PM EST, XXXXXXX @yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey Dave,

I started watching your videos a couple years ago and have learned a lot from you. I appreciate that there are guys like you out there helping others like me come up through the pyro levels.

I’m on my 5th annual 4th of July show and am making some leaps this year. Out of consumer and OL fireworks and into Articles (1.4 pro) and I’d like to see if there’s time this year to get to 1.3/ ATF licensed.

I’ve been practicing scripts with my Cobra and recently completed your Articles of pyro course.
I’m looking forward to a fun summer.

I just ordered your DVD package for the ATF licensing to purchase 1.3. And will dive in when it arrives.

I am in southern XXXXXXX and wanted to just make sure this will work for me and ask if there was any additional information you might pass on.

Sincerely Thank you for what you do. It’s awesome.

- XXXXX XXXXX

displayfireworks1
02-02-2024, 09:06 PM
Hi Dave! I have followed you online for a couple of years now and have been shooting large 1.4 neighborhood shows for about 6 years now. I have been successfully using a ebay firing system the last few years and have a friend who is a PGI member that has taught me a lot about 1.4 pro and 1.3 products. Anyways.... I'm looking to expand my knowledge and skills, and put on bigger and better shows. I'm looking at your certificate course and have a question about Cobra firing systems. I am familiar with them as my friend in PGI has one, and have an opportunity to buy a pre owned system. How can I go about getting that system verified with you to be able to get the 1.4 pro certificate?

Thank you
XXXXX in XXXXX
When you have it in your possession I'll tell you how we will do it. If it buy one used you need at least one remote and one module a complete system.. Let me know when you receive . Sorry for delay responding have been busy.

Dave pyrotalk

displayfireworks1
02-24-2024, 01:29 PM
Hey Dave
Scott Smith might have my info under XXX XXX@gmail.com. But I have 29 modules and counting and have been doing shows for almost 2 decades now ha ha. I actually just ran into someone for the first time that actually asked for a certificate so hopefully we can have one before Monday. Fingers crossed.
Thanks sir.
I can send you some of my pyromusical displays if you’d like as well
XXX

I just sent the certificate and videos to you check your email. Thank You for your order. If you don’t see it, check your Spam folder. Sometimes with the attachment they end up in Spam

Dave pyrotalk