PDA

View Full Version : ATF DVD Feedback

displayfireworks1
07-07-2023, 06:33 PM
On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 06:09:27 PM EDT XXXXX XXXXXX wrote:

Dave back in 2018 I ordered your ATF license DVD. This led me to getting my Pyro license and to a great group of people to start shooting professional shows. I now shoot 3-5 shows professionally around the 4th every year. I also do shows for the local college football team and high schools as well. I have been in all kinds of places that I would never have been without fireworks. This has been a great journey I have been on and it really is all because of your videos and teachings. Every time I talk to new people looking to get their license I tell them to watch all your videos.

I do one show a year that is a personal show and it is all 1.4. This is my favorite show every year. Below is a link to the video from this year's show and I wanted to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it. Your videos inspired me to do my finales the way I do.

Video link redacted

With many thanks. May your fireworks always burn bright.

XXXX XXXXX

.XXXXX

Thank you for that nice feedback. It is always nice for me to hear I helped a fireworks enthusiast become part of the industry. Thank you for recommending what I do to others. Wishing you the best. I'm still pretty busy but I'll find time to watch your video soon.

Dave displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
01-23-2024, 12:45 PM
Hello Dave

I want to first thank you for getting me going with my Atf type 54 license . I purchased your disk and forms . I also constructed my magazine off one of your videos. I was wondering if you know any one the west coast that sells 1.3 display fireworks and or ships 1.3 ? I live in XXXXXX XXXXXX . Thanks again for your time and help .

XXXX XXXX

Dear XXXXX

Thanks for the email. It is always nice for me to hear I helped a fireworks enthusiast advance into the pyrotechnic hobby. I know there are display companies in your area, however they may not be selling 1.3 fireworks. My suggestion is to contact XXXXXX and speak with XXXX XXXXXX. Tell him you follow my videos, you are licenses and have your own magazine. He sells 1.3 fireworks in XXXXXXXX around 450 miles from you. Or he may offer other distributors closer to you.

Dave pyrotalk

displayfireworks1
03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Recent Feedback from my ATF/DVD package. It all started with obtaining an ATF license
I figured I’d see you at Erie with it being in your home state.
Enter
XXXXXX

It still amazes me how my first step was buying your dvd and we did $300k worth of shows last year. The goal is x retail locations and we are contracted for 45 shows right now.
Enter
You sent
Good for you, it pleases me to hear this sort of story. If you want to sell some of my consumer Fireworks give wfboom.com . They are the main distributor . Ask for one of the sales people , tell them I sent you. See if they can give you a prices your are looking for. If you carry my stuff you also get free advertising on my website here https://www.pyrotalk.com/df1-product-locator.php

I already have reached out and told them probably XX cases of each cake they had in stock and XX cases of Rocket Dave.

Appreciate it , thank you