PDA

View Full Version : Hello from KY

270jonathan
07-06-2023, 11:48 PM
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join in with the rest of the pyro world. Just purchased the DVD set to hopefully make things much easier with filing for my license to start having much better backyard displays. I am fairly familiar with the process I just hope getting this license is a little faster and easier than Form 1 & 4 are. I have been having several backyard shows over the years and this past year just got really into the fun of pre-wiring an entire show to 4 different triggers and gettimg fuse timing down. Any tips for the amateur I will gladly accept any and everything you have.

jtfannin
07-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Hello from a fellow Tucky guy. Northeast here. I don’t use any 1.3 but am an avid 1.4 and 1.4 pro user. Best advice is always be safe and have fun.

displayfireworks1
07-07-2023, 07:32 PM
Thanks for purchasing my ATF/DVD Application package. If I am looking at this correctly you are about 46 miles from one of my 1.3 advertisers Nite Lites AKA Little China in Leithchfield Kentucky. Once you understand what i explain on the DVD's contact them for the documents you will need.
If you are not careful the owner Eddie may put your ass to work on some fireworks displays. LOL I hear from a few people I sent his way are now helping out on some Nite Lites professional displays
Nite Lites contact info is on my advertiser list
https://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php#row-z

270jonathan
07-08-2023, 01:20 AM
Thanks for purchasing my ATF/DVD Application package. If I am looking at this correctly you are about 46 miles from one of my 1.3 advertisers Nite Lites AKA Little China in Leithchfield Kentucky. Once you understand what i explain on the DVD's contact them for the documents you will need.
If you are not careful the owner Eddie may put your ass to work on some fireworks displays. LOL I hear from a few people I sent his way are now helping out on some Nite Lites professional displays
Nite Lites contact info is on my advertiser list
https://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php#row-z

Thanks, I got ahold of Casabella as I already purchase from his local tent and he is actually located about 35mins. from me however in IN. I did look at Nite Lites but didn't see any recent activity on their Facebook page so IDK if they are still in business or just don't advertise it much. I definitely would like to help some of the pro's out with their shows. I did just watch a local display and it was pretty decent. don't want to offend anyone so won't say location but it seemed they just winged it when it come to setting stuff off. I like a full sky with no long pauses between myself.

270jonathan
07-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Thank you sir,

displayfireworks1
07-08-2023, 06:46 PM
Cassabella is also one of my advertisers . He will also help you to obtain a ATF license to become a future customer and sell you the product you need. Eddie at Nite Lites in Kentucky is not much on social media or internet websites. His banner here on pyrotalk clicks to his email address. I do not think he ever had a website. Last I heard he is still selling product and shooting displays.
Speaking of Cassabella , years back I did a video tour of his fireworks distribution , it was one hell of setup.

270jonathan
07-08-2023, 07:04 PM
I may end up getting in touch with him as well, Leitchfield, more specifically where he is located, roughly an hour or better drive for me, but never hurts to have more than one supplier. No 1 store is gonna have the same product. That's why I do tend to shop around when it comes to 1.4 stuff. I can say locally Casa has the best selection closest to me for 1.4 cakes. So I can't imagine what he has when it comes to 1.3 and 1.4pro stuff.