PDA

View Full Version : Display sent to me.

displayfireworks1
07-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Hey Dave, my name is XXXXX and I'm just a backyard amateur looking to step it up a notch or 2 for future shows.
This is my show from this past weekend. All 2 and 500 gram cakes with only 15 mortars in the show and 90 in the finale.

Basically looking to add a little more bang and a lot less time fusing and prep work..

All my boards are long fused and each board is hit with electronic ignition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMTnidkI-yI&t=2s

Engineer Cat
07-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Not bad. A little long. All he needs is a pro system and he can add all the boom he wants. lol

displayfireworks1
07-07-2023, 08:20 AM
This backyard enthuist is using an import system. He tells me he is purchasing a Cobra next year. This display is probably typical at that level

Birdman
07-07-2023, 11:05 AM
I agree with EC. A little long considering it's basically a one position show without a whole lot of variety. I'm sure it was great to watch in person though. Just needs to rely less on fuse and script it.

jtfannin
07-07-2023, 03:02 PM
I feel like this is where I started before stepping into a good firing system. Went from 3 positions to 5 now. Every year I try to add something new.

Engineer Cat
07-07-2023, 03:18 PM
I feel like this is where I started before stepping into a good firing system. Went from 3 positions to 5 now. Every year I try to add something new.

Yup, we all started here. And then, we became addicts. Welcome to Pyro Anonymous. Hello my name is Gene and I need more cues. :)

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2023, 09:02 PM
Yup, we all started here. And then, we became addicts. Welcome to Pyro Anonymous. Hello my name is Gene and I need more cues. :)

LOL.... What he said!!