PDA

View Full Version : ATF license applicant feedback

displayfireworks1
06-27-2023, 07:56 PM
I appreciate the quick reply and appreciate it!

Thanks for helping me through the process

Thanks,
XXXXXX XXXXX

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2023, at 5:55 PM, David XXXXXXXX > wrote:

If anything write in his ATF license number on the storage part of the application. Include the letter stating he agrees to give you contingency storage. When the ATF interviews you it is not like a a quiz show and you got the wrong answer on the forum. It is learning event and they will correct and/or guide you through the process as long as the basic requirements are in the application. Thank you for that feedback from your deceased friend.

Dave pyrotalk

On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 06:48:36 PM EDT, XXXXXX XXXXXX wrote:

I知 going contingency route and I知 wondering if I need the gentleman that I知 getting storage from to fill in all the credentials of his magazine or if all I need ti do is check the contingency box and move on. Just don稚 want to send in blank and it be wrong.

Thanks,
XXX XXXXX

I just want to let you know that one of my great Friends XXXX XXXXX passed away this past year and he credited you with getting his 54 and thought very highly of you. I知 glad I知 able to work with you to get it as well!

Sent from my iPhone

Engineer Cat
06-27-2023, 10:18 PM
Yep, I agree. There were a few things that the ATF considered "wrong" on my application and when they came to interview me they explained why and changed my application on the spot to put it together correctly. They had me sign the changes we made together so that showed the people at the licensing dept that all they had to do was issue my permit.

I'm actually going to post a new thread about the changes he had me make and the explanation why he had me changed them so others know.

Salutecake
06-28-2023, 07:09 AM
Thanks Engineer Cat!