PDA

View Full Version : Wizard WPL25CA81-01-C

Engineer Cat
06-07-2023, 11:44 AM
So has anyone else noticed this. Wizard WPL25CA81-01-C has two different videos on youtube.

The timing has a huge difference so now I don't know which one I have. I thought I got the one on the bottom but who knows!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJwdBkXNxqU

and this one which is a different effect but same product id.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Cy47FE9HI

Birdman
06-07-2023, 01:27 PM
They have different descriptions. I suspect you have "Z SHAPE BLUE TAIL TO NISHIKI WILLOW W/ COLOR PEARLS" which would be the first video.

jamisonlm3
06-07-2023, 01:30 PM
It's not just the timing that's different. Those aren't even the same cakes. That has to be an error on their part. I did little digging and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomFHbdA1es

displayfireworks1
06-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Are these some of the new 1.4 Pro products in the first two videos? That third video has a different reference number ending

Engineer Cat
06-07-2023, 06:28 PM
Are these some of the new 1.4 Pro products in the first two videos? That third video has a different reference number ending

Yea Wizards pro line. I wasn't able to find the product number for the "second video but clearly it should be a 2 in there like jamison found.

Good I like the second one but I scripted to the first one. lol

jamisonlm3
06-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Dave, that is the problem. They uploaded two videos of different cakes and called them the same thing. I looked at my pricelist and looked at more videos. I feel pretty confident the video I linked is the correct cake. The first video Engineer Cat links is correct as well.

jknepp1954
06-07-2023, 07:31 PM
my guess is they are human and may have put up the incorrect video?
if theres a company out there they featured it in a demo - go with that - that is correct.
We have 3 diff 81 shot wizard cakes - but that is not one of them

PyroWalker
06-11-2023, 10:23 AM
Can you take the wrapping off and see how it is fused? Zshape vs. H or X shape should be able to tell by the fusing inside.

shake the cove
06-20-2023, 09:37 AM
I have noticed when viewing on You Tube some times the same listing for a cake/products is 1-4 years apart for it being shown usually by different people posting. Product might not function same or have same components in each cardboard tube when manufactured that far apart.Or as jknepp said error in placement/listing.

Birdman
06-20-2023, 10:22 AM
I have noticed when viewing on You Tube some times the same listing for a cake/products is 1-4 years apart for it being shown usually by different people posting. Product might not function same or have same components in each cardboard tube when manufactured that far apart.Or as jknepp said error in placement/listing.

I always look for the most recent video available for this reason. I'll also add that I avoid relying on manufacturer videos as these tend to be less accurate then videos of people shooting the actual product off the shelf.