PDA

View Full Version : DF1 Assortment E-match port location for 2023

displayfireworks1
06-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Here are pictures of the Displayfireworks1 Assortment case. Please note the location of the hidden ports on this 2023 batch, for those using a fireworks firing system. These are dual fused. You may also just light them using the green fuse supplied. I used all three of these cakes on my New Years Eve display 2022.
<font size="5">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njQ6Qw7FXOo
Product is in stock
https://wfboom.com/displayfireworks1/

MontanaMike
06-08-2023, 11:22 PM
I was pre-poking some cakes last night and on these, there is not a red ematch port as shown in the pictures -- there is a hole in the first tube that has a plug in it. I assumed you just pull that plug and stick in the ematch. Am I missing something?

You can click on the image to make it bigger - I'm not sure how to make it display bigger automatically!

PyroFL
06-09-2023, 08:22 AM
That is correct, pull the plug and put your e-match. Use Dave’s magic tape to hold it in so it doesn’t come out.

I like to use an extra 6” piece of tape down the side of cake/slice/tube as backup incase so one pulls out the e-match.

displayfireworks1
06-09-2023, 09:47 AM
The one you have pictured is from a prior year shipment. Curious did you have that from last year? Remove the inner black plug next to the fuse and insert the electric match. If you accidentally pull the entire plug out note it has two pieces and reinsert the outer part. When the factory makes these I have to accept the port they chose for the run.

MontanaMike
06-09-2023, 03:09 PM
I got these this year, in March. Thanks for the pics, I had pulled out the whole plug.

I don't know if this makes any difference to you, but this is the same box I mentioned in another thread that had "Wolf Moon" and two copies of "Big Airtime," but did not have 6 Shooter. Maybe it was the end of the run or something.

displayfireworks1
06-09-2023, 05:08 PM
We looked into and we suspect it is exactly as you said , it was the end of the run. If you or anyone purchases these again , we will gladly open it up and check it if the customer wishes. I also found the entire plug to come out if you didn't also know there was that inner plug. The inner plug was a tight fit.

Pyro Llama
06-09-2023, 05:57 PM
We still had a small amount of stock from the previous year in March so that's probably how you got the different port.

MontanaMike
06-09-2023, 11:02 PM
If you or anyone purchases these again , we will gladly open it up and check it if the customer wishes.
I actually don't mind it this way -- I'll just put the single one in the middle.

displayfireworks1
06-11-2023, 05:22 PM
I actually don't mind it this way -- I'll just put the single one in the middle.

.You might be on to something shooting them in that fashion with Wolf Moon in the middle .