PDA

View Full Version : Gas fireball lift charge

displayfireworks1
05-26-2023, 11:29 AM
Attached document sent to me from anonymous source. For those that want to make the lift charge for the fire ball effect. See attached .

Scotty Rockets
05-26-2023, 11:13 PM
I used this method when I began making these. Nowadays I do the “egg” method which is more precise measurement of 1.25oz fa grade BP per gallon triple wrapped in electrical tape. These sink so no zip tying to the bottom of the tube is needed, who wants to reach down a pipe to zip tie a live BP charge. I’ve heard from the expert himself to add iron shavings into the bottle charge to make it sink to the bottom of the tube. I found that 1.25oz per gallon of fuel makes the perfect mushroom roll and an almost guaranteed smoke ring.

displayfireworks1
05-28-2023, 07:41 PM
Our anonymous friend send me video of the difference between the 6 inch fireball and the 4 inch fire ball effect. He claims to be working with the State of Ohio Fire Marshall's to review these. He states once they viewed them , they are quite enthusiast about them. I guess the point here is , multiple smaller simultaneous fireball effects are going to be approved and favorably perceived by the authorities and audience as opposed to one huge unexpected fireball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfEhKeNhwHc