PDA

View Full Version : Time to say Goodbye

Wholesale Fireworks
05-24-2023, 10:07 AM
For the past 17 years I have had the privilage of working with some of the finest people in the industry. From the staff at Wholesale Fireworks, owners and staff of other fireworks companies, Dave DeSafey and all the wonderful customers I have met and worked with over the years.

I am announcing it here first.....May 31st 2023 will be my last day working at Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio.
I have never worked anywhere where they were so good and treated me like family. I am so graetful to have had this opportunity.

I will be leaving the company, but staying in the area to continue my Real Estate career. I have been a real estate agent for the past 2 years and have been doing it part time. It is now time to spread my wings and begin doing it full time with maximum effort.

Thank you all for your kind words and support over the years.

AND... don't forget to check out http://www.wfboom.com for the best products and customer service.

PyroJoeNEPA
05-24-2023, 11:09 AM
Best wishes in your future endeavors, Ray. You have been a great help to many people in the Pyro Community over the years. You will be missed!

displayfireworks1
05-25-2023, 09:10 AM
Lots of fun memories at the store Ray, along with the ATF license classes. Hate to see you go, but at the same time I want to wish you the best. I want to note, it was Rays idea to recommend and organize the very first ATF license in person class I taught.
Here we are at the NFA Convention.

Icooclast
05-25-2023, 03:15 PM
thank you for your time, i wish you all the luck and success possible. will you still be sticking around here every now and then, or no? if not; we'll miss you :(

Wholesale Fireworks
05-26-2023, 11:57 AM
I will be checking in every now and then

Rick_In_Tampa
05-26-2023, 06:19 PM
Best of luck to you Ray! Difficult time to be selling houses I would think, but I suppose it can only get better from here. I hope you clean up!

Hartman
05-29-2023, 09:11 AM
All the best

Otherone65
06-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Good luck with your new adventure! You were always very helpful and friendly.

infante0216
06-08-2023, 01:40 PM
Best of luck to you Ray good luck