PDA

View Full Version : Flame Throwers

PyroFL
05-22-2023, 10:52 AM
At work today and the guy next to me who I don't know (freelancer) asked what I was working on, I showed him the CSC program and how it works to program firework shows.

Find out his family does a good size firework show each year and his brother-in-law builds flame throwers.

Being a Pyro I jumped right on his family website to check it out.

Not to sure how I can make this work in a show but there SUPER COOL! Maybe have to use for our haunted house this year.

YouTube video from the 4th of July:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBo3waL-SfM

www.vulcanflamethrowers.com

jdels
05-22-2023, 04:00 PM
How about a built in timer that triggers from a cue!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-23-2023, 07:48 PM
There's a girl that goes to PGI every year and she does a class on flame throwers. She always does her class on the C line and she lights all the firecrackers that fall on the ground and don't go off right away.

Probably my least favorite thing about PGI. Teaching people how to build flame throwers just doesn't seem to be a good idea to me. I mean... What could go wrong???

PyroFL
05-23-2023, 08:12 PM
There's a girl that goes to PGI every year and she does a class on flame throwers. She always does her class on the C line and she lights all the firecrackers that fall on the ground and don't go off right away.

Probably my least favorite thing about PGI. Teaching people how to build flame throwers just doesn't seem to be a good idea to me. I mean... What could go wrong???

Ok Rick then am not telling you my great idea for next year, about using 2 200' cable line's, using zipline travers shooting across the field with 25' fire tails to the end, that sets off a train wreck of 5 gallon gas mines.

What could go wrong?!?!

:o

Rick_In_Tampa
05-23-2023, 08:18 PM
Just make sure to send me a copy of the video before the police confiscate it as evidence!

PyroFL
05-23-2023, 08:20 PM
Joking aside, I can't think of anyway to use this as a pyro

I could see using it on a farm or a firehouse using them for control burns but besides that I have no clue what you would use them for.

Cool, but not $800 cool

Honestly I thought my phone was going to ring when you read that ... LOL

Rick_In_Tampa
05-23-2023, 08:24 PM
I always envision some fool redneck going home and trying to build one of these things, burning down his house and killing two neighbors, then telling the cops, "But I learned how to build it at PGI!"

Of alllllllllllllllllllll the pyro things you can learn at PGI, why in the world would we want to screw with flame throwers??? Just doesn't make sense to me. But no one asked me what I thought either, so...