PDA

View Full Version : A friends birthday show

hatsgoods
05-22-2023, 06:00 AM
9 - 200 gram cakes, one 350 gram cake, 3 500 gram cakes,3 packs of roman candles, 6 disco flasher mini strobes, 2 firecracker strips, 10 shells, one 500 gram fountain. 8 = 1ft crackle strips fused together. i used my 32 cue wireless system for the main body of the show and the opener. the opener was on a 11 cue sequencer that was triggered off of the first cue of the 32 cue system and the 12 cue was all the finale. 50% of the product was stuff I've been sitting on for a while and the other 50% was around $200 of new product i had pick up a week before the show. so if I had to take a guess, I'd say about $450/$475 total of stuff. the show was all efired and consumer with less than handful of O.L stuff. it was a nice day out even in the sun. it took about 4 hours of setup as I only had time before the show to MJG match the cakes and the other half I did in the field. this video was shot off my go pro cam on the ground facing up and was in the middle of the all the cakes. there was also another person who brought some shells too.

https://vimeo.com/828858037?share=copy .