PDA

View Full Version : ATF License feedback Ohio

displayfireworks1
05-18-2023, 02:50 PM
Ill share a redacted email communication from a fireworks enthusiast in the State of Ohio who recently received their ATF license. Please note , the lack of a Ohio state exhibitors certificate did not stop the ATF licensing procedure as many falsely thought years back.

Hey Dave!

I’m a “newborn” enthusiast who lives in the Y-town area. I should be getting my fingerprint card in the mail this week. “Wanting” this license is not an issue for me, I gotta get it b/c I know to stay limited inside the 1.4 category will eat me up, so…. ………..
XXXXX
Did you purchase my ATF DVD package ? I talk about some of this. Review the video again and the part about the ATF interview.
Hello again Dave,

Thank you for sending me the video package which I watched thoroughly. I just mailed out yesterday my application for the type 54. Here we go!!
I'm going over the video section that covers the interview process.

I live in Ohio, have you known or heard of anyone in my state getting blocked in the last few years from getting theirs, or perhaps being stumped during their interview because of not being already certified?

I am going over the video section that covers the interview process.
Thank you

Hello Dave,

I just received my ATF license recently. I am eager to use it for this coming 4th.
I have a lot of good 1.4 product from WFBOOM but no 1.3 BOOM to cap off my show with. My contingency is with XXXXXX and I am curious if the Thunder Kings they carry are louder than anything I have in 1.4 and would do the trick? Im not ready to step into 3 or 4” shells yet. My budget is small since most of it went towards the 1.4 this year. Thanks for any help!!
I would say yes. Good idea to start with just thunder kings adding to your 1.4 display