PDA

View Full Version : Displayfireworks1 Assortment Case of 3

displayfireworks1
05-12-2023, 09:53 PM
I received word the Displayfireworks1 assorted case shipment is currently docket in New York. The next move will be on rail and soon to make it Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio by end of May 2023. Wfboom.com is the exclusive distributor for the Displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks products. For the fireworks tent or retail location this will give you three different fireworks products in one case to place on the shelf. The same hold true for those consumer users purchasing directly from Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio. Purchasing the DF1 Assortment gives you three different products at the discounted case price. These cakes are dual equipped for those that light by fuse and/or fireworks firing systems.
Please visit this distributor link to the Displayfireworks1 products. When the “Add to Cart” is present, case sales are available. Thank for your support and purchase of my fireworks products.
https://wfboom.com/displayfireworks1/

MontanaMike
05-17-2023, 12:32 AM
We managed to score one of those assortments this year. They look great!

displayfireworks1
05-17-2023, 07:32 AM
Glad to hear I made it to Montana, thank you . This new batch should be dropping in Ohio at the distributor Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio very soon.