PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming holiday Shooting

FinnAmerican
04-19-2023, 09:28 AM
Anyone here have Pyro plans this year for the upcoming holidays: Memorial Day and Fourth Of July...?
I'll be shooting a little something on both holidays.

Engineer Cat
04-26-2023, 09:19 PM
Anyone here have Pyro plans this year for the upcoming holidays: Memorial Day and Fourth Of July...?
I'll be shooting a little something on both holidays.

Just the 4th. We might be having a club shoot Memorial day weekend. If so I'll be there.

nightstalker
04-27-2023, 10:19 PM
On all Holidays at least a little something. And in between when in the mood.

PyroFL
04-29-2023, 05:05 PM
4th only, wish I had time to do more shows but I dont not unless its a private show for family/wedding/birthday and so on

Robbro097
04-30-2023, 06:11 PM
Ill b doing the biggest show ive done so far on the 3rd, and hopefully a small 5-6 min 200g show at my house on the 4th. Thats mostly because fireworks are legal in my city on the 4th and cant tell me i can light fireworks and me not do something

hatsgoods
05-01-2023, 12:52 PM
ill be shooting my fiends show for his family sometime this month or early June hopefully as its been extra hot and really dry on the fourth as we shoot on top of a really hill. this weekend im going with that same friend to his buddy's land where we will have some pew - pew fun and of course pyro. I plan on doing a few videos of the older / vintage firecrackers that i have and been meaning to shoot off but haven't had a chance to till now. I also might have a mini fountain show to do memorial day weekend but that is still in the works.