PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself as a new 1.3g dealer in Pennsylvania

Adammohar3
04-04-2023, 06:51 PM
As many of you have seen daves post about a new 1.3g dealer in Pennsylvania I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Adam Mohar and I am a licensed importer/dealer of 1.3 product. We are located in SW Pennsylvania (Westmoreland County) in a town called Acme. I am a long time pyro enthusiast and strive to offer the best product for my customers. We test everything that we sell and I want nothing but satisfaction from my customers. We have plenty in stock of all shell sizes and a lot of different items such as finale chains, flights, timer chains, and cakes. You may reach out to me anytime I answer emails and phone calls as long as I am near my phone. I have a stock/price list available and I'm adding items every day. I will post my contact info below as well. Thank you and I hope to gain your business.

Adam Mohar
Professionalfireworkssupply.com
Adammohar3@gmail.com
412-559-6728(cell)

displayfireworks1
04-04-2023, 08:28 PM
Let me help Adam along with his physical location in reference to Pennsylvania , and neighboring states Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland. Remember the Type 54 (User of Display Fireworks) license allows you to purchase across state lines both when purchasing and obtaining an ATF license.
Here is his location in Pennsylvania. This will give you a reference point if you live in the mentioned neighboring states.

Salutecake
04-05-2023, 07:06 AM
Wlcome Aboard! I wish you were closer!

shake the cove
06-17-2023, 01:07 PM
Thank you , will check out your web site. Hope to see u in the field.