PDA

View Full Version : Firework stars without pottassium (per)chlorate?

Mekszii
03-08-2023, 02:08 AM
Hello!
Im new here, tysm for accept me :szemforgatás:

I need a little help, bc of the rules of the EU, i cant buy pottassum clorate and pottasium perchlorate to oxidizers.
So i want recipes that dont include them, if there are any.

I have the entire range of www.pyrogarage.pl at my disposal, so the only thing which i dont have is the pottasium perchlorate..

Thanks in advance:)

displayfireworks1
03-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Are buying fireworks oxidizers forbidden in the European countries? What type of fireworks are you trying to make? I am not an expert on this but it seems fireworks are easy to purchase in Europe. Are you able to purchase what you are looking for?
Tilos tűzijáték-oxidálószert vásárolni az európai országokban? Milyen típusú tűzijátékot próbálsz készíteni? Nem vagyok szakértő ebben, de úgy tűnik, Európában könnyű tűzijátékot vásárolni. Meg tudod vásárolni, amit keresel?

Mekszii
03-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Are buying fireworks oxidizers forbidden in the European countries? What type of fireworks are you trying to make? I am not an expert on this but it seems fireworks are easy to purchase in Europe. Are you able to purchase what you are looking for?
Tilos tűzijáték-oxidálószert vásárolni az európai országokban? Milyen típusú tűzijátékot próbálsz készíteni? Nem vagyok szakértő ebben, de úgy tűnik, Európában könnyű tűzijátékot vásárolni. Meg tudod vásárolni, amit keresel?

As i wrote, i cannot buy potassium perchlorate and potassium chlorate in EU. :confused:

Toward us, the mines are the most common, but i want to make shell's at home.

displayfireworks1
03-08-2023, 12:43 PM
In United States I got Potassium Chlorate and Potassium Perchlorate I can’t give away and can’t buy big firecrackers.
In Europe they can buy big firecrackers but can’t get Potassium Chlorate or Potassium Perchlorate.
There no justice in this world. LOL
Can you get Potassium Nitrate ?
Az Egyesült Államokban kaptam kálium-klorátot és kálium-perklorátot, amit nem tudok odaadni, és nem tudok nagy petárdákat venni.
Európában vásárolhatnak nagy petárdákat, de nem kaphatnak kálium-kloridot vagy kálium-perklorátot,
Nincs igazság ezen a világon. LOL
Lehet kapni kálium-nitrátot?

PyroJoeNEPA
03-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Check with gardening supply stores. Many "stump removers" are medium grade potassium nitrate.