PDA

View Full Version : American Fireworks Wholesale Price List Now Available

afc1902
03-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Anyone that is interested in our 2012 Wholesale Price List feel free to contact me at johndavid@americanfireworks.com. The list includes video links for most items and our 1.4 pro dominator line. Also, we have begun shipping to certain states for those that would be interested. Have a fun St.Patty's to all who are "active participants."

Pyro Nation
03-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Got my list today. Thanks John

J's12talk
03-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Got my list today. Thanks John

Product is strong but when a delivery was made to my house they had sent half full sized strobes and half an inferior strobe cakes I would not have minded this but the order was for others in the club. They put my my balls in the grinder with no notice, they still hurt. Not sure why money was better then self respect.

J's12talk
03-28-2012, 11:13 PM
I have been in contact with John david from American fireworks several times over the past couple of weeks. John david is a solid man no malice was intended in any way. Lack of comunication between staff, John and myself. As I have stated I would not have minded different sized cakes but when you have four different guys from the same group getting them it makes for a bad day for J. Solid people, solid company, solid product and I hope to see you all at the demo!