PDA

View Full Version : Win a ATF/DVD application package. Trivia

displayfireworks1
03-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Looking to have to some fun. I know some of my YouTube subscribers have watched my fireworks videos for years. Curious if anyone knows the humorous answer to this from my videos. Whoever the first one to post the correct answer wins a free ATF/DVD application package. I'll wanted to try it on the forums first before I move it to other social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2IHyfek3uw

Birdman
03-05-2023, 04:58 PM
I recall watching the video where this was discussed but can't recall with certainty the reason it was changed. I believe it had to do with a copyright infringement. I could go back and find the video but thought I'd just take a swing at it and go with my gut.

displayfireworks1
03-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Birdman . I'm sorry that is not correct, Thank for posting. To give a clue. I talked about it in two of my videos and answered it in the second video . It more of a humorous fictitious answer I made up.

BMoore
03-06-2023, 05:05 PM
This is driving me crazy. I do remember seeing that video but I can't remember Dave's answer and now I can't find the right video for the life of me. Oh well. I already have my ATF permit anyway so I hope someone gets it.

I believe the factual answer is that the logo was actually created for the Youngstown Phantoms hockey team whenever the Phantom Fireworks president became a co-founder in the early 2000's. The mouth was left off since hockey masks generally have eye and nose but no mouth. The logo was then applied to Phantom Fireworks a year or so later. Prior to that I don't recall there ever being a Phantom Phantom (aka the Purple Ghost). Fairly certain this wasn't Dave's tongue in cheek answer though.

displayfireworks1
03-06-2023, 09:24 PM
You guys are funny , the answer is something I made up and has no factual basis. People in the industry may find it funny more than user of fireworks. The founder and owner of Phantom Fireworks first name is Bruce. He had the mouth removed for a reason. Again funny made up answer by me. I talked about in two of my videos. One from 2015 and answered it a video from 2016.

displayfireworks1
04-12-2023, 07:45 PM
I apologize for taking so long to respond to this. Apparently I made the question too hard. These clips are from Pyrofest 2015 and 2016. I sure miss Pyrofest. Be great to see something like this again in the Pittsburgh area. People in the business may enjoy the humor more than a fireworks enthusiast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31i-4NsJ2aI