PDA

View Full Version : Kellner's Advertising Banner Out of date

FinnAmerican
02-24-2023, 02:14 AM
I noticed the Kellner's Fireworks Demo Days advertising banner at the top of the page is a bit out of date. (April 2020)

displayfireworks1
02-24-2023, 08:39 AM
I'll tell him to update it. I have been trying to convince them to have some more open shoots. I will be teaching an ATF license class there soon

PyroJoeNEPA
02-24-2023, 11:56 AM
Would like to see them vending and delivering to club shoots also.[CrackerJacks shoot in PA---and Pyrotechnic Artists] Bob usually is at the PyroArtists Dec members meeting----sometimes vending, sometimes not. A lot of us "east side of PA" pyros don't get out to Airesman's Orchard shoot over Memorial Weekend.......

KELLFIRE mike
03-20-2023, 03:06 PM
Would like to see them vending and delivering to club shoots also.[CrackerJacks shoot in PA---and Pyrotechnic Artists] Bob usually is at the PyroArtists Dec members meeting----sometimes vending, sometimes not. A lot of us "east side of PA" pyros don't get out to Airesman's Orchard shoot over Memorial Weekend.......

PYROJOE We just got back from the crackerjacks shoot! You missed us!

Engineer Cat
03-21-2023, 12:25 AM
How many shoots do the crackerjacks do in PA? And what area of PA?

jknepp1954
03-21-2023, 07:49 AM
CJs has an upcoming 2 day shoot (May 19,20) in Lykens, Pa (right next to Wisconisco). New shoot site - so not sure yet. Was just in Front Royal Tthis past Sat. In Culpepper, VA next month, not sure about June. Then possibly in Lykens again in September - but that totally depends on how it goes in May. Culpepper again in Oct - 2 day shoot. They are always looking for new shoot site venues....

KELLFIRE mike
03-21-2023, 10:42 AM

From the CrackerJack announcement I got these are the places and dates so far
• March 18th Front Royal VA
• April 29th Culpeper VA
• May 19-20 Lykens PA