PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Display July 2022 Chicago area.

displayfireworks1
02-21-2023, 09:15 PM
This is video from my friend Patrick. If you have been following my videos, this is the show I attend and help with located in the Chicago area for the last few years. In 2022 I was unable to attend. Patrick made this video for me. For now I made the video unlisted and it will play here on the forums only. Patrick started following my video years ago and obtained an ATF license, he has his own magazine, then purchase the Cobra System. He has a nice piece of property located near a lake. It is great shoot site. If all goes well I suspect he will invite me back in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZkTCFePhgU

BMoore
02-23-2023, 09:18 AM
Very nice show! Better hang on to some of those salutes as they getting hard, if not impossible to obtain.

Hoosierhick
02-26-2023, 08:59 PM
This is video from my friend Patrick. If you have been following my videos, this is the show I attend and help with located in the Chicago area for the last few years. In 2022 I was unable to attend. Patrick made this video for me. For now I made the video unlisted and it will play here on the forums only. Patrick started following my video years ago and obtained an ATF license, he has his own magazine, then purchase the Cobra System. He has a nice piece of property located near a lake. It is great shoot site. If all goes well I suspect he will invite me back in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZkTCFePhgU

Aways nice to see these videos . Starts getting the ideas flowing.

displayfireworks1
02-27-2023, 08:57 AM
Patrick and his brother are a great example of what a fireworks enthusiast can progress to. He started watching my videos, obtained an ATF license, purchased a Cobra system, racks and even has his own ATF approved storage magazine. I usually attend this display to help supervise/assist etc. I could not make it in 2022 and without me they managed to do a fine job. In addition to having the desire to advance, having the funding and helpers not afraid of physical work helps tremendously.