PDA

View Full Version : Badaboom Fireworks & Articles of Pyrotechnics

displayfireworks1
02-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Please welcome my newest advertiser to pyrotalk. Badaboom Fireworks Pennsylvania. In addition to carrying multiple brands of products they will also be accepting the pyrotalk Articles of Pyrotechnic continuing education certificate. Look for their banners soon and addition to the pyrotalk Articles of Pyrotechnics distributor listing.
https://shop.badaboomfireworkspa.com/

FinnAmerican
02-12-2023, 03:01 PM
They must also run Pyro Direct website. The package I ordered online was labeled Bada Boom Fireworks.

displayfireworks1
02-12-2023, 03:25 PM
Thanks, Give me a week and I'll sign Pyro Direct up also. LOL

Engineer Cat
02-12-2023, 07:23 PM
This is great news. Last year I emailed them suggesting they become a PyroTalk sponsor but they never responded. Then I started hearing that they were planning on carrying 1.4pro. I was hoping they would accept your certificate since they are located fairly close to me where as all the other vendors are way to far.

It would be awesome if they gave PyroTalk members wholesale with no minimum for those looking for 1.4pro. I won't push my luck though. :D

displayfireworks1
02-12-2023, 07:42 PM
This is great news. Last year I emailed them suggesting they become a PyroTalk sponsor but they never responded. Then I started hearing that they were planning on carrying 1.4pro. I was hoping they would accept your certificate since they are located fairly close to me where as all the other vendors are way to far.

It would be awesome if they gave PyroTalk members wholesale with no minimum for those looking for 1.4pro. I won't push my luck though. :D

That is great it may be of benefit to you. I am in talks with another distributor and hope to be adding more as time goes by. Education and the proper equipment are the way to define the advanced user beyond the Consumer Fireworks level of buyer for these products.

FinnAmerican
02-12-2023, 08:27 PM
Got these for NYE from Pyro Direct. Bada Boom Fireworks have their own label.

PG2159
02-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Great group to deal with. When I first started researching wholesale purchases, these guys responded first to my emails. And I haven’t looked back since. Very excited about their 1.4. I was told they are looking at hosting an advanced shooters course of some sort in the spring time. But have yet to hear details. Is Dave’s class all online? Might be a more viable option for me.

Robbro097
02-13-2023, 01:55 AM
Great to have another option available for 1.4pro its a 5hr drive but if the right things come in then its worth it.

displayfireworks1
02-13-2023, 10:25 AM
Great group to deal with. When I first started researching wholesale purchases, these guys responded first to my emails. And I haven’t looked back since. Very excited about their 1.4. I was told they are looking at hosting an advanced shooters course of some sort in the spring time. But have yet to hear details. Is Dave’s class all online? Might be a more viable option for me.

I teach ATF license class in person from time to time at various fireworks distributors in addition to the DVD package , the Articles of Pyrotechnic program is online for the most part. You may be referring to the PGI Shooter course , that is taught by various groups usually hosted at fireworks distributors that sometimes correspond to their demo dates.

Birdman
02-13-2023, 01:00 PM
This is great news! This is were I have been doing most of my retail shopping over the past few years. Good to hear they are going to be stocking 1.4 pro.

Engineer Cat
02-13-2023, 02:09 PM
I emailed them asking if they had a list. Kev, we should split some stuff. Hopefully they have it for the demo weekend if they are doing it this year.

Birdman
02-13-2023, 05:23 PM
Sounds like a plan. We can discuss via email. I haven;t done any scripting yet because I've been in limbo about where I was going to make the bulk of my purchases from. Hopefully this news gets me back on track.

Derek Ertel
02-14-2023, 12:47 AM
Bada Boom is awesome and Lou is very helpful!

Mattp
02-15-2023, 11:49 PM
Funny,, I’ve been seeing them getting ready to carry 1.4 pro,, and was wondering if this was going to be the new advertiser ,,, Check out their most recent demos on YouTube,,, the 1.4pro looks like some really nice products!!

hatsgoods
02-16-2023, 02:31 PM
They must also run Pyro Direct website. The package I ordered online was labeled Bada Boom Fireworks.

yep they do own and run pyrodirect. they brought the domain and took over a few years ago.

Birdman
02-17-2023, 01:42 PM
I get my racks, tubes, MJG's and visco connectors from pyrodirect. I've already arranged pickup at the baddaboom store to avoid shipping charges. When I do get anything shipped it's delivered in a day or two since I live less then a hour away. They don't carry quick plugs which is one reason why I won't switch. It's nice having quick access to MJG's when you need it!

nightstalker
02-19-2023, 01:26 AM
Badaboom and Pyrodirect are owned by Lou and Glen. Both excellent men to deal with. They also own a store at

2277 Robert Fulton Hwy,
Peach Bottom, PA 17563
Phone: (717) 431-9329

and a store at
995 Potosi Rd
Glen Rock, PA 17327
Phone: (717) 235-2357

This should help you guys closer to southern Pa.