PDA

View Full Version : Adding Articles of Pyrotechnics distributors

displayfireworks1
02-03-2023, 10:21 AM
I will be soon be adding another fireworks distributor to the list for Articles of Pyrotechnics distributors accepting the Pyrotalk Articles of Pyrotechnic continuing education certificate program. Look for that announcement soon. This will give advanced fireworks users another purchase option when making an AP purchase.
If you are in the fireworks and/or Articles of Pyrotechnic business and looking to add advanced AP customers , checkout my continuing education certificate program and send me an email for details how to sign up.
https://www.pyrotalk.com/ap-certificate.php

Igniter
02-06-2023, 08:40 PM
I recently purchased 2 Ignite modules from the Ignite website, would these qualify for the AP certificate since they are made by Cobra?

displayfireworks1
02-06-2023, 10:21 PM
The Ignite system is NOT part of this program. I am hoping to find time to announce that soon, I keep getting multiple request about this. I will explain more soon.

Birdman
02-08-2023, 01:39 PM
The Ignite system is NOT part of this program. I am hoping to find time to announce that soon, I keep getting multiple request about this. I will explain more soon.

This is another reason why I would suggest going right to a pro system instead of ignite or firefly.

Scotty Rockets
02-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Check out PGI DOC classes. It’s the true universal accepted training that ALL dealers accept, It’s not limited to just a handful of dealers.

https://www.pgi.org/upcoming-doc

displayfireworks1
02-14-2023, 03:41 PM
Scotty you sound like your back on that defunct pyro forum and you hyperlink goes to an empty page.

PG2159
02-14-2023, 04:02 PM
Are you able to elaborate to why only certain firing systems are acceptable for this curriculum?

displayfireworks1
02-14-2023, 07:00 PM
You would have to understand what standards the industry is looking for. I see you are from Pennsylvania. If you are at least 21 just apply for the ATF license.

PG2159
02-14-2023, 11:15 PM
Yea it’s a long story but that not an option at the current time.

PAB Pyro
04-07-2023, 02:28 AM
I will be soon be adding another fireworks distributor to the list for Articles of Pyrotechnics distributors accepting the Pyrotalk Articles of Pyrotechnic continuing education certificate program. Look for that announcement soon. This will give advanced fireworks users another purchase option when making an AP purchase.
If you are in the fireworks and/or Articles of Pyrotechnic business and looking to add advanced AP customers , checkout my continuing education certificate program and send me an email for details how to sign up.
https://www.pyrotalk.com/ap-certificate.php

Hi, Dave! Love your videos and all the work you do.

I’m planning to get your certificate and am wondering if there’s any chance of you working with Spirit of 76 for them to recognize it for 1.4G Pro purchases?

displayfireworks1
04-07-2023, 08:14 AM
Spirit of 76 has on occasion accepted it if you discuss your experience level with them etc in addition to your size and purchase history with them. But I can not directly say they blanketly accept it. If you like Spirit of 76 Articles of Pyrotechnics products I see them for sale by other distributors on the pyrotalk list. American Fireworks in Hudson Ohio is one of them.
I am looking to add more Articles of Pyrotechnic distributors to the list and welcome business inquires. The industry concern is to keep these products out of fireworks tents and regular retail shelves. In addition out of the hands of amateurs. One AP distributor told me , regulators told him do not ship these AP products to tents or retail outlets. In order to import AP products directly from China you apparently also need to be a 1.3 importer. I had a major Consumer Fireworks importer speak to me about how to obtain an ATF 1.3 importer license because they also want to import these AP products. Some level of education and proof of the proper equipment is going to separate us as advanced users and not the average retail customer. I was also told if the industry does not properly control and supervise it, the Consumer Product Safety Commission will.

PAB Pyro
04-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the quick and detailed response, Dave. This is all very helpful and I agree completely that we need to police ourselves and keep things safe for everyone. Once I complete the steps to get my AP Certificate I will reach out to my account rep at Spirit and will keep you posted about how it goes.

displayfireworks1
04-07-2023, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the quick and detailed response, Dave. This is all very helpful and I agree completely that we need to police ourselves and keep things safe for everyone. Once I complete the steps to get my AP Certificate I will reach out to my account rep at Spirit and will keep you posted about how it goes.

Reach out to account representative , you do not necessarily need to post how it goes. You can send me a private message.