PDA

View Full Version : Our nye 22/3 show

Sassy Hatter OZFL
01-25-2023, 09:30 AM
Forgive thebexurberant neighbor, who got a new drum mag for Christmas.
https://youtu.be/P9YESw7mY1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9YESw7mY1I
My 4th show was a disaster due to uhm equipment unfamiliarity. So trying to pull it together better.

Mattp
01-26-2023, 10:45 AM
Hey man.. great show ,, nice song choices.. and packed in a lot of good products… funny for a few seconds I thought something was off with the audio,,, and then I realized what you said about your neighbor

PG2159
01-26-2023, 10:39 PM
Fun music selection. What kind of problems did you have with your equipment?

Did you blow up a mortar rack? saw what looked like two flower pots right at the end.

I would have digged to have this show at my place on NYE.

Engineer Cat
01-27-2023, 02:19 AM
People are so disrespectful with their loud guns. :D Nice job. To be honest after I heard "are you really ready to get this party started?" I expected some rocking song.

Did you blow up a mortar rack? saw what looked like two flower pots right at the end.

I saw that too.

Sassy Hatter OZFL
01-28-2023, 09:00 AM
Good eyes, yes had our first flower pot on second to last shell in rack.

Sassy Hatter OZFL
01-28-2023, 09:06 AM
Equipment for 4th was entirely my fault, I updated firmware etc. Was messing with getting dmx ready/setup and forgot to go back in and assign channels. So after channel 1, nothing fired. Which means I also didn't do pre-show checks like I should have. I hand lit 1/2 what was on the field and pulled the rest, which likely led to the flower pot. We live on the gulf, so I strip down any excess plastic/paper before it goes in the field, part of that was likely the part that said top and my partner and i both missed it.

Sassy Hatter OZFL
01-28-2023, 09:14 AM
The neighbor withbthe gun also has twice monthly airboat rallies, karaoke twice a week with half the trail etc. But also feeds us all, has great parties and took care of a guy who was harassing young girls (2 of my daughters and niece, I was out scalloping), so In short the perfect neighbor for someone who has a pyro obsession.