PDA

View Full Version : Old time PU member back into the hobby

linboogy
12-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Just wanted to say hello
I am a rather long time pyro that has been on a break for a few years. I used to be active on Pyrouniverse and have stepped away for a few years due to being busy with family. To my surprise, PU is gone. I always felt as if I was walking over trip wires there LOL. I still maintain my 54 and have joined the Blue Grass Pyro Guild. I am looking forward to getting involved again. I have been browsing the forms, looks like a great community here!

BMoore
12-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Welcome! It looks like you live in my neck of the woods. I was also active PU many years ago before discovering Dave's videos and this forum. It's fairly quiet this time of year but there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here and none of the bickering, discouragement and who knows more than who that you might have experienced in the past.

displayfireworks1
12-12-2022, 10:38 AM
On pyrotalk forums we try to keep things civil. Thanks for joining and giving it another try. Sounds like you are pretty involved with the Type 54 and a member of a pyro club. We welcome all levels of experience from pro's to beginners. Many beginners have excelled further than I ever imagined.

Engineer Cat
12-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the forum, and back to pyro. This is the best pyro forum on the internet. Many experienced people and the best place to get answers or honest feedback without the BS. PU does have a group on Facebook. I joined them recently just to have someplace else to read pyro story's when it gets quiet around here. I never post on it though. Don't need the hassle. lol

Indypyrodude
12-13-2022, 05:15 AM
Welcome back to the wonderful world of pyro. Thank you for attending the annual meeting last Saturday. We enjoy sharing our creativity and general pyro knowledge.
From a fellow BPG’r. Brian.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-13-2022, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the "user friendly" forum. Feel free to get involved in the discussions.

linboogy
12-13-2022, 10:44 PM
I didnt know you would be on here Bryan! Good to know. Saturday was a blast. We were charged up after that and cant wait until March! I am reaching out to a couple people to let them know about BPG.

linboogy
12-13-2022, 10:47 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Positive energy does not always have to come from a salute LOL

Wholesale Fireworks
12-19-2022, 02:19 PM
welcome back. Glad to hear you were taking time away with family. In this business, a few year break is usually due to a state or federally paid vacation. check us out if you get a chancehttp://www.wfboom.com and stop in if you are ever up in NE Ohio.

Engineer Cat
12-20-2022, 02:32 AM
welcome back. Glad to hear you were taking time away with family. In this business, a few year break is usually due to a state or federally paid vacation.

:D :D :D Excellent!