PDA

View Full Version : PA Really?

esgrillo
11-09-2022, 02:48 AM
Yeah I know this is a fireworks forum and Dave you can delete this post if you want but I know there are a lot of PA people in this forum. Good lord people really?

If you're in PA and voted for Fetterman you need your head examined. The guy is obviously impaired and can't complete a sentence and you ass clowns voted him in to the US senate. Good lord what a bunch of uninformed loons.

What an embarrassment. I hope you enjoy your $3.80/gal gas, 8% mortgage rates, 40 yr high inflation, open border, assault on the O&G industry, WPR off the chart, increase in poverty rate, and record murders all over the country. smh

Icooclast
11-09-2022, 03:38 AM
now i don't really get into politics, religion or sports: unless it's a site/convo comes up.

so, without preaching: those people might think the same about you and the person you voted for. think about that.

Engineer Cat
11-09-2022, 03:44 AM
Yikes! The love of fireworks is one thing we can all agree on here. Bringing politics into this arena is certainty blowing things up. I can care less about how someone voted while we are out at a shoot site. Not being able to tolerate others opinions is part of the overall problem these days.

Icooclast
11-09-2022, 06:09 AM
Not being able to tolerate others opinions is part of the overall problem these days.

i agree with you, cat.

Salutecake
11-09-2022, 08:30 AM
esgrillo - your post is wrong for so many reasons especially your lack of intelligence. If I were Dave the post would certainly be deleted and an indefinate ban would be put on you.

bingsbaits
11-09-2022, 08:53 AM
esgrillo - your post is wrong for so many reasons especially your lack of intelligence. If I were Dave the post would certainly be deleted and an indefinate ban would be put on you.

Show us on the doll where his comment hurt you. Fetterman can't even form whole sentences

displayfireworks1
11-09-2022, 09:20 AM
I'll close the thread. Thanks everyone.