PDA

View Full Version : Unemployed Health Insurance Citizens

JessicaJones
10-20-2022, 09:51 AM
Unemployed health insurance is certainly a risk to take. There are some things you can do to protect yourself and manage costs. One of the most important steps you can take is to maintain good living habits, with a healthy lifestyle. Enrol in free health insurance for unemployed (https://www.newhealthinsurance.com/health-insurance-for-unemployed-citizens/) avoid large purchases and always live within your budget.

displayfireworks1
10-20-2022, 04:43 PM
I am temporarily closing registration for new members on the forums. As you can see above a few spammers are floating around on the forums. It is a delicate balance to allow easy registration and posting for new members and stop spammers at the same time. Once I recognize them I can stop and/or block them. It just takes some work. For example on this one above here are his emails and ip. address. He had multiple accounts. Appears to be out of Virginia.
canan45259@ilusale.com
kaiserr713@gmail.com
zacherykris9@gmail.com
pauloneill802@gmail.com
pauloneill802@gmail.com
jackiepietrzak@gmail.com
jackiepietrzak@gmail.com
battybill08@gmail.com

Salutecake
10-20-2022, 06:18 PM
Dave - take a look at https://cleantalk.org/ I have used this program on a few personal websites, works pretty good. There is a way or there use to be a way to get and use it for free if you gave it a good review, or something like that. Works in the background, I remember when I first used it, I thought it was junk, but after a few days no spammers coming through, and on occasion perhaps 1 every 3 months or so sneals through. I'll see if I can find the free way for you.

displayfireworks1
10-20-2022, 07:21 PM
Currently using email verification and security question. I just need to find time to get into the administrative functions and find the spammers. It is time consuming. There are many registrations that never post. They may just sign up to view the site etc. Usually the spammers have these dumb-ass names of a non-pyro nature or like this dude Jessica Jones LOL. If the spammer make a single post , I got them. I do not want to make initial registration and posting too complex. I also have to be careful adding additional programs into the pyrotalk website. This site is already very difficult to maintain as it is.