PDA

View Full Version : chain link fireworks

Engineer Cat
10-11-2022, 11:35 PM
I was watching a Cody B walkthrough of a store and they had Chain Link fireworks. I've never seen these with all the years of watching fireworks videos. Pretty interesting concept. Good for those who who are new to fireworks and don't know how to fuse or don't want to spend the time. Not really useful to us but I appreciate the idea. Apparently there are a few companies doing this in slightly different ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUD_UZtqeKU

Mattp
10-13-2022, 07:30 AM
That’s a pretty cool concept for sure,, would save a lot of time for people go do a lot of daisy chaining,, and is pretty much another way to make cakes bigger than 500g/200g and still stay within regulations

esgrillo
10-13-2022, 02:02 PM
Now if codyb could only teach me to daisy chain milk crate racks I would be set.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-14-2022, 10:08 AM
Now if codyb could only teach me to daisy chain milk crate racks I would be set.

Spit my coffee out with that one! Be careful what you ask for Ed..he may put the sawzall to his MCR's to link them together!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
10-21-2022, 09:46 PM

LOL... OUCH!! Now that one cut right through my heart Ed!

PyroFL
10-22-2022, 10:22 AM

I dont know why but all I could think of when you said that was ... Do you remember the "Red Green Show"

jdels
10-22-2022, 02:05 PM
If women don't find ya handsome they should find ya handy!

I dont know why but all I could think of when you said that was ... Do you remember the "Red Green Show"