PDA

View Full Version : 62mm Shell Racks? (ProLine Shells)

PyroWalker
09-18-2022, 01:20 PM
Before I undertake making a bunch of new racks, does anyone have recommendations for racks for 62mm ProLine Shells? I am open to places that sell, or even seeing your designs. I have increased my use of these in my show exponentially to the point where I have to get a substantial number of new racks. I did a search on this forum and came up empty....
Thanks!

topshelfpyro
09-18-2022, 04:56 PM
Craigco.co

medusa racks

Scotty Rockets
09-18-2022, 05:08 PM
I pm’d you… this particular guy isn’t an advertiser here.

cduesman
09-18-2022, 05:27 PM
I slip them into 3" HDPE mortars/racks. It's easy and adds an extra layer of safety. I bought some 3" racks from PyroBoom. (https://www.pyroboom.com/products.aspx?name=displayracks)

Chris

PyroWalker
09-19-2022, 02:40 PM
Craigco.co

medusa racks

Very nice, but very out of my budget.

esgrillo
09-20-2022, 11:21 AM
Before I undertake making a bunch of new racks, does anyone have recommendations for racks for 62mm ProLine Shells? I am open to places that sell, or even seeing your designs. I have increased my use of these in my show exponentially to the point where I have to get a substantial number of new racks. I did a search on this forum and came up empty....
Thanks!

I've just made all mine like it sounds like you have. Still probably the cheapest way to go. Made small racks with room for 3 and a 7 shot fan I usually wire in series for one really wide effect.

RalphieJ
09-20-2022, 07:40 PM
Craigco.co

medusa racks

I would love to hear the invectives from the Italian Masters if they had lived long enough to see that........

topshelfpyro
09-22-2022, 11:23 AM
I would love to hear the invectives from the Italian Masters if they had lived long enough to see that........

And why would "the italian masters" have a issue with a fantastic rack?

pyromd
05-11-2023, 11:40 PM
I slip them into 3" HDPE mortars/racks. It's easy and adds an extra layer of safety. I bought some 3" racks from PyroBoom. (https://www.pyroboom.com/products.aspx?name=displayracks)

Chris

How do you fuse them if you are dropping them in a tube? Are you just plugging in the port and running the MJG wire up the tube to whatever you are connecting to?