PDA

View Full Version : My laborday pyromusical

Robbro097
09-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Shot with 2 72ms and 10 18s slats mostly with leftover consumer stuff that i tore apart i forgot to add the blackpowder and powdered sugar for the final "fire in the sky" which sucks but the boom was still ther so not all was lost. Gave me a chance to test my new speaker setup i got the other year ago but haven't shot anything w music since they will definitely b loud enough. Good learning experience.
https://youtu.be/83MAyjLVHfU

Engineer Cat
09-06-2022, 01:18 AM
Looked good from here. Good use of effects. I don't think you can go wrong with a song that has "fire in the sky" in the lyrics. :D

Birdman
09-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Nice show...Thought the timing was really good. I thought about using that song once but thought it would be a little fast for pyro. What were those red comets you used? They went well with the music. I'm guessing they weren't AOP single shots because they were rather short lived. A bigger longer comet might not have worked as well IMO.

Robbro097
09-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Looked good from here. Good use of effects. I don't think you can go wrong with a song that has "fire in the sky" in the lyrics. :D

Thanks, i always liked the song and had some really distinctive hits that made it easy to script to and i really wanted something like that after not shooting anything with music in a couple years and im planning to do pyromusical for next years 4th of july.

Robbro097
09-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Nice show...Thought the timing was really good. I thought about using that song once but thought it would be a little fast for pyro. What were those red comets you used? They went well with the music. I'm guessing they weren't AOP single shots because they were rather short lived. A bigger longer comet might not have worked as well IMO.

Thanks, everytime i do something with music im always trying to improve on timing and feel like this was a big step forward for me. The comets were from ruby sky by dominator i had a case laying around and wanted to save my aop stuff for next year and keep the cost way down for this but it really did work out well.

esgrillo
09-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Well done! Nice to see some labor day pyro!