PDA

View Full Version : Firecrackers in Other Parts of the World?

Blackdevil77
08-15-2022, 10:37 AM
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but are there virtually no limits for flash in consumer firecrackers in other parts of the world? This popped up on my YouTube feed and some of the firecrackers used towards the end are almost comically large. Like something you'd see out of a cartoon. I'd just assume they were illegal, but they have designs on them, and paper used that make them look like they were actually manufactured in a factory.
If that's true, how can firecrackers of this size possibly be legal for regular consumers anywhere in the world? Seems unbelievable to me. I get the "Delova Rana" and the "Cipollas" in Europe, but those are tiny compared to what's in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprPO8d67EM

Arles
08-15-2022, 02:11 PM
Yikes, scary stuff

Rick_In_Tampa
08-15-2022, 06:41 PM
This guy has a death wish. Besides the distance issues with most of what he shot, placing a bomb in a microwave and lighting it isn't a very bright idea.

Yeah... One day in the not too distant future I bet we will be reading about this guy. For all the wrong reasons.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-15-2022, 06:51 PM
Giggle---Giggle---"Stump Thumpers".....

Engineer Cat
08-16-2022, 02:32 AM
This is wild. The description translates to this was created in Poland and the Czech Republic. I guess the Polish version of the ATF never banned m80s and pineapples. lol

Oddly tho, we can shoot at x amount of lbs of Tannerite and make the same explosion if not bigger. But we can't have it in firework form. We have to shoot it with a gun to be legal. Go figure.

Blackdevil77
08-16-2022, 08:16 AM
This guy has a death wish. Besides the distance issues with most of what he shot, placing a bomb in a microwave and lighting it isn't a very bright idea.

Yeah... One day in the not too distant future I bet we will be reading about this guy. For all the wrong reasons.

Anything for the views. But I rest my case. How these things are made for regular people is mind boggling over there.

This is wild. The description translates to this was created in Poland and the Czech Republic. I guess the Polish version of the ATF never banned m80s and pineapples. lol

Oddly tho, we can shoot at x amount of lbs of Tannerite and make the same explosion if not bigger. But we can't have it in firework form. We have to shoot it with a gun to be legal. Go figure.

Yeah, that is weird. I guess they figure if you're shooting it, you're far away from it and likely in a place that's wide open if you're shooting guns. The things he has dwarfs M80s.