PDA

View Full Version : 3 Staged Nuclear Rocket

Jpswimboy
07-16-2022, 01:42 PM
I have seen a ton of videos this year of the “3 Staged Nuclear Rocket” on Reddit and Instagram and I figured y’all would know something about them and if you could spread some insight on them. For those who haven’t seen the videos it is a rocket that starts with screeching, then takes off, goes into a strobe effect, and then ends with the salute. The markings on the rocket from the videos I have seen don’t look like a standard 1.3g firework (they don’t have any markings or text or label), so a lot of people say they are homemade, but with the amount of videos I have seen of them, either that person made a absolutely mountain of them and sold them or they are like a 1.3g that people get from a friend of a friend and were labeled differently. I would like to get some if they are 1.3g.
-JP

Birdman
07-16-2022, 05:17 PM
They may be made for the European market.

jamisonlm3
07-17-2022, 12:23 AM
I think it more likely that a handful of people around the country are making and selling them.

wingman
07-17-2022, 03:07 PM
I think it more likely that a handful of people around the country are making and selling them.

It's definitely this. You're just asking for trouble (along with the regular "meighties and ash cans") if you wind up with one. Whistle mix can be very moody if not made and integrated into the rocket correctly. I've seen footage of these same things CATO, causing extreme injury to bystanders.

jamisonlm3
07-17-2022, 04:08 PM
There's quite a few videos of them breaking very low or right after the engine starts. Some even show them never lifting at all. Other videos show them coming back down. Sometimes, so much that they almost hit the ground before breaking and some do hit the ground.