PDA

View Full Version : 2nd 4th of July using Cobra Firing System.

Schooter4
07-06-2022, 01:55 PM
This year, I was attempting to dedicate a part of my show to my late Father-In-Law Fred. The timing was off on a cake and it went longer and into the dedicated part for my Father-In-Law. But overall I was happy with my show.

The equipment I use was the following:
5-18M
10-6s quickplug slates
7 breakout boards

For a total of 105 ques.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeIHShnEYnY

Jay_
07-06-2022, 05:57 PM
Good looking show, nice and clean. I liked your music. Been wanting to use a few 70's songs myself but the last 2 years I haven't been able to get the product that I want to use for those songs so they are still sitting in my script files. Good Job!

R. Derrick
07-07-2022, 08:33 AM
Enjoyable show, my fellow pyro! Nice tribute!

Schooter4
07-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Thank you!

My stepmother lost her first husband to a heart attack and his favorite song was The Most Beautiful Girl. ABBA was one of my Father-In-Law's favorite bands. The audio was hard to hear over the fireworks. I will have a better speaker in my next show on the 30th. I am hosting this year's family reunion and we lost 1 uncle, 1 aunt, and my mom from July of last year to December. So I am going to The Sound of Silents by Disturb. It is a low-budget show, but I think it will be an excellent way to show respect to our loved ones! Yes, I will post the video.

Birdman
07-08-2022, 10:50 AM
Nice show! Good to see Thunderstruck made it into a show this year....that's a compliment not a knock. Pyro being shot to that song will never get old to me!

Engineer Cat
07-10-2022, 02:56 AM
A lot of great shows from members this year. Nice show.