PDA

View Full Version : what is a quick match chain bucket?

f3honda4me
07-05-2022, 03:13 PM
I see this listed some places - what is it and how does it work to chain individual shells together? Do they attach to ematch ports? Anyone have pics or video of them?

Mattp
07-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Hey,,, I have an f2!!! A chain bucket comes with multiple shells already fused ,, there are timed ones that go off slower and quick ones that go off much faster,, usually used in finales ,, yes there will be one ematch port to light it all

f3honda4me
07-06-2022, 10:26 AM
Hey,,, I have an f2!!! A chain bucket comes with multiple shells already fused ,, there are timed ones that go off slower and quick ones that go off much faster,, usually used in finales ,, yes there will be one ematch port to light it all

Thanks! Haha I haven't had an F3 in a very long time but the name just stuck with me over the years. :) The quick match chain bucket is JUST the chain and doesn't include shells. It's for you to use to connect to your own shells you have already so I was trying to figure out how that works exactly. My supplier has both instant as well as 2 seconds between shell delay.

Mattp
07-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Ohhhhh,,, gotcha,, my supplier sells them already to go,, so you’d just be buying like a fuse manifold?? I would imagine could tape the shells black match tip to the chain fuse ,, would definitely make it easier to make them than doing the whole thing yourself ,, when you buy chains that’s how they’re made,, with tape … and ya,, I’ve had my f-2 for 25 years,, still runs great too ,, those Hondas are good engines

PyroJoeNEPA
07-06-2022, 01:09 PM
Look on the Fire Art web site under "fuse" & you will see what they look like--the ones they have are for chains of 12 shells...only have 10 guns in a rack? cut two off. We've done it many times.
Most likely, they are out of stock by now.......