PDA

View Full Version : 2022 4th Of July Fireworks

Berserker23
07-04-2022, 10:33 PM
I decided to take a break this year from my big show and BBQ and of course it was a beautiful day no rain first time in 4 years so I relax which was nice, but I still put on a small show I used last year’s leftovers, my neighbors kept asking me if I was doing a show this year I guess a lot of people enjoy my show from previous years but they never want to donate money.
https://youtu.be/Jb9OBjCWwZ4

Engineer Cat
07-05-2022, 05:25 AM
Nice leftovers!

Mattp
07-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Ditto on the nice leftovers!!! It’s great that what we call leftovers ,, is more than your average person buys for the whole 4th… hahahaha!!… I think my wife finally caught on about me spending “500$” every year,, and after this years show ,, she said I don’t even want to know what that cost,, and think it’s time to start asking for donations ,,,,, and then she’s said “I’m buying Gucci shoes tomorrow”… LOL

Engineer Cat
07-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Ditto on the nice leftovers!!! It’s great that what we call leftovers ,, is more than your average person buys for the whole 4th… hahahaha!!… I think my wife finally caught on about me spending “500$” every year,, and after this years show ,, she said I don’t even want to know what that cost,, and think it’s time to start asking for donations ,,,,, and then she’s said “I’m buying Gucci shoes tomorrow”… LOL

LMAO

yea my wife complains up until the show is over then she doesn't say anything.

hatsgoods
07-07-2022, 02:16 AM
great show for leftovers. i would of done the same this year but i ended up working on a small show at my buddy's place cuz his 1 main friend had to back out.

Birdman
07-07-2022, 08:33 AM
Something is better than nothing. I would say this is better than something.

Jay_
07-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Nice! I did a show with leftovers last year. I wish I would have done it without music as I would have shot it differently and enjoyed it more.

Ditto on what Matt said. Leftovers for us is a dream stash for many. Good job!