PDA

View Full Version : Pyro Brothers & Sisters

PyroFL
07-01-2022, 03:45 PM
If your shooting your show Saturday, Sunday or on the Monday the 4th

EVERYONE BE SAFE! Take your time and do it right and most of all have FUN!!!!

Think am more excited to see what everyone has came up with then my own show … Which sadly I’ll be watching a live stream of in a hotel room.

Now go get those GoPro charged and ready to go!

PyroFL

Engineer Cat
07-01-2022, 06:16 PM
If your shooting your show Saturday, Sunday or on the Monday the 4th

EVERYONE BE SAFE! Take your time and do it right and most of all have FUN!!!!

Think am more excited to see what everyone has came up with then my own show … Which sadly I’ll be watching a live stream of in a hotel room.

Now go get those GoPro charged and ready to go!

PyroFL

Ughhh well at least you can see how your team does without you. :)

Everyone be safe. Looking forward to everyone's videos as well!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Men and women of the allied pyro force. You are about to embark upon the great pyro show towards which you have striven these many months. The eyes of your friends and neighbors will be upon you. I have full confidence in your pyro skills, devotion to your craft, and skill in operating a safe shoot. We will accept nothing less than a safe and spectacular show!

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Saint Barbara, patron Saint of pyrotechnicians, upon this great and noble undertaking.

PYRODAN
07-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Men and women of the allied pyro force. You are about to embark upon the great pyro show towards which you have striven these many months. The eyes of your friends and neighbors will be upon you. I have full confidence in your pyro skills, devotion to your craft, and skill in operating a safe shoot. We will accept nothing less than a safe and spectacular show!

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Saint Barbara, patron Saint of pyrotechnicians, upon this great and noble undertaking.

Yeah, what he said....

Mattp
07-01-2022, 11:27 PM
Yes,, everyone please be safe!! That’s #1,2 and 3 on the priority list ,, then have a good show, and some fun , and have a wonderful Independence Day!!!

Engineer Cat
07-02-2022, 01:47 AM

Hey Dave can we get a LIKE button on this thing? :)

I feel like this should be pinned to the top. LOL

Mattp
07-02-2022, 07:33 AM
Speaking of pyro brothers and sisters,, I also wanted to say,, what a great pyro community we have on this website,, the wealth of knowledge and people wanting to help with advice ,, weather teaching or learning is just great,, I even had someone who doesn’t live too far from me,, offer to volunteer his time to help me when I mentioned how far behind I was,, I still just think that was so awesome!!! .. and yes I do agree about a like button!! I probably won’t have time to get on here again until after the 4th,, so have a great time everyone,, BE SAFE!!!

Birdman
07-02-2022, 07:49 AM

Amen brother!

Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone's videos.

Ed, enjoy your well deserved year off!