PDA

View Full Version : 20 minute Dundee, Michigan fireworks show over in half a minute

displayfireworks1
06-20-2022, 10:55 AM
I am trying to find video of this display. I would love to know if the firing system was a FireOne ? We have seen this type of event occur before.
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/local/twenty-minute-dundee-michigan-fireworks-show-over-in-half-a-minute/512-06383d3a-da91-4d44-a1ad-8c8bbe57dbb1?fbclid=IwAR1anThiJ_XUnPOJx3TfvRk6P9v_ magwTJs4vDG-GrTapPia74fwExJrooI

Engineer Cat
06-20-2022, 02:09 PM
LOL
"And in an apparent reference to amorous encounters, commenter Melissa Farmer said, "Story of my life....expected 20 min and got 32 seconds!!!!"

Sounds like someone took the clear all guns approach. lol

displayfireworks1
06-20-2022, 06:41 PM
I suspect something else occurred. I do not believe the technician pressed the wrong button If you listened to the news reports they report "Apparently" pressed the wrong button. Unless something changed over the years that I am not aware of, there is no accidentally hit the wrong button. I am trying to find who the display company is , was it Wolverine? I am also wondering was the system a FireOne ? Rapid script roll? ?

Mattp
06-22-2022, 10:53 PM
That’s crazy,, all that hard work and testing/checking. High tech equipment . and that can still happen !!!
I would really like to know how also,, I mean to fire every module, channel, and cue all at once is almost impossible,, unless the uploaded script was accidentally set to do that .. very curious about it