PDA

View Full Version : Displayfireworks1 "Overclocked" production and artworks pics.

displayfireworks1
06-16-2022, 08:09 PM
In case anyone missed it I am introducing a Displayfireworks1 fireworks product in the European , UK, Netherlands etc market. I am going to further introduce and promote the product on my social media soon. Here are some production and artwork pictures and video. I have working on this for months. The next move is into warehouses in Sweden , Holland and the United Kingdom. Then, ready for orders and delivery. Over the years many fireworks enthusiast from outside of United States have been following my YouTube videos. I am extremely excited about entering this new market. I'll introduce it all soon on YouTube and Facebook. I will post some of it here first for the members of pyrotalk.
unlisted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqCFpBkZKxI
Those four cakes are one fuse. If this goes well , I'm going to try to bring those same 4 cake with a twist into United States.

Icooclast
06-17-2022, 12:32 AM
just viewing the box makes me want a few. good job on the awesome art work. can't wait to see video

Engineer Cat
06-17-2022, 04:08 PM
That's pretty cool Dave. Congratulations on getting product to other countries.

Are you going to have your distributor out there shoot one and film it so we can see what it looks like?

Jay_
06-17-2022, 04:59 PM
That's pretty clever Dave, and I like the way you think. One of the hottest cakes out this year is a 200 shot compound with a similar setup....looks to be the exact same size physically as what you have there.

I hope that the "twist" that you speak of is a tourbillion to airburst finale :).

displayfireworks1
06-18-2022, 06:58 PM
Thanks guys , I love creating the artwork on these products. Of course I am not an artist, but I do create each one , I draw the concept out and work with a great local artist. Lots of artwork back and forth , First proof , second proof , fit images to die-cuts , allow for government warning boxes etc. It is costly but I want the artwork to also be something fun to enjoy. You can see in this production video, things can be built a little different in areas out side of United States. Rather than one large cake , it can be multiple cakes fused together. Funny thing is the E-Fire ports are forbidden. At least for now. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBGTTs2mV2o

Engineer Cat
06-18-2022, 11:29 PM
How do you come up with performance of the pieces?

Icooclast
06-19-2022, 05:20 AM
How do you come up with performance of the pieces?

yes, i've been wondering that about not only Save's stuff, but fireworks in general.

oh, and the pieces for that firework seemed to be scattered behind her, how does she know which piece is where?

displayfireworks1
06-19-2022, 08:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlq9mye3KV8

displayfireworks1
01-29-2023, 08:20 PM
Posting update.
Displayfireworks1 fireworks product Overclocked is completely sold out in the European market.. Thank you to all the retailers and fireworks enthusiast in those markets for purchasing "Overclocked". Where will the future be heading ????

Icooclast
01-30-2023, 09:56 AM
congrats dave. hopefully you become your own brand (like raccoon, black cat, brothers, etc.)

Wholesale Fireworks
01-30-2023, 04:04 PM
congrats dave. hopefully you become your own brand (like raccoon, black cat, brothers, etc.)

He already is his own brand DF1 is his brand.

MontanaMike
01-31-2023, 01:20 AM
Is there a listing anywhere of what cakes include an e-match port? I get that they don't want people who don't know what they're doing using those ports BUT it's not always obvious to spot the ports when poking cakes.

Maybe a special symbol on the packaging could indicate a port presence?

Icooclast
01-31-2023, 05:13 PM
He already is his own brand DF1 is his brand.

i know, i am just saying hope it gets to that level. it would be cool